If you are a Downstream User of a substance subject to Authorisation and you are relying on your supplier to seek an Authorisation on your behalf, the following points should help you to verify if you are meeting your regulatory obligations.
1. Confirm that your use of the substance is covered under your supplier’s application
2. Confirm suppliers SDS and labels are up to date- must contain the Authorisation Number once granted
3. Comply with the conditions granted under the Authorisation- should be detailed in the suppliers SDS
4. Notify your use to the European Chemicals Agency – completed on-line 30 days after delivery
5. Keep the Authorisation under review- all authorisations have an expiry date