North America: TSCA and NSN
Chemical compliance in North America is regulated in the US by the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) and in Canada by the New Substance Notification (NSN) regulation. Each regulation applies to the manufacture or import of new or existing substances and requires expertise to successfully navigate the complex risk assessment and risk management process.
H2 Compliance is your source for help with the confusing and time-consuming tasks associated chemical compliance in North America.
- Have checked that your substances are on the TSCA Active list?
- Do you require consultation with the US EPA, review of existing data, use of computer modelling or testing support for assessment of your substance?
- Do you require preparation of a Premanufacture Notice (PMNs) or Low Volume Exemption (LVEs) for new substances or a Significant New Use Notifications (SNUNs) for existing substances?
- Are you preparing for Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) in 2020?
- Do you require chemical compliance support for chemicals on the Domestic Substance List (DSL) or Non- Domestic Substance List (NDSL)?
- Polymers? (Schedules VI, VII and VIII)
- Significant New Activities (SNAc)
Download our TSCA and NSN information brochure [.pdf 305 KB] here: Chemical_Compliance-North_America
GET IN TOUCH FOR A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION