Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) obligations are increasing in complexity as they are slightly different and applied in each respective market. Recognizing that each customer has its specific needs and challenges, we offer tailor-made consultancy services that best address the requirements of each organization in alignment with their circular economy initiatives. We bring to our Engineering Services:
- Worldwide, multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual team of consultants in Extended Producer Responsibility, design for recycling and repairability, waste treatment, reverse logistics, quality and audit
- 8+ years of providing a broad range of technical studies and consultancy services to support the development and implementation of circular economy initiatives
- 50 qualified auditors, speaking 20+ languages
- More than 15 years of experience in managing end-of-life supply chains
- Own WEEE and Waste Batteries treatment standards in place for over 15 years
- Extensive experience in waste management audits (over 2000 on-site audits with follow-up of over 6000 non-conformities.
- Own quality standards for end-of-life treatment of e-waste and batteries.
- Single point of contact to support our customers on bespoke solutions
- Lower cost, on the project basis, when compared to the full-time employee(s)
- Scalable scope of work
- Availability of a high level of expertise and professional experience
- Objective and independency perspectives
- Increase end-of-life supply chain transparency and security
- Recognized and proof record audit standard and protocol that meets the EPEAT end-of-life management criteria. Our TS.HH.001 is a Qualified Electronic Recycling Standard by the Green Electronic Council (EPEAT). For requesting a free copy of our recognized standard, please click here.
- Enhance product environmental performance