Global Take-Back Solutions
Our core competence is waste management, based on 15+ years of managing international take-back activities. We bring to our Global Take-Back Solutions:
- Knowledge of local and international waste and transport regulations
- Superior operating network (300+ suppliers in 48+ countries)
- Extensive synergies with own e-waste PRO´s platform
- Diverse and multi-lingual experts in operations, audits, and environmental compliance
ICT take-back solution ensures compliance across borders. Producers may choose what they need from our suite of services: from single take-back services for small amounts of waste to holistic, worldwide concepts.
- Collection of complete units or components
- Bespoken logistics solutions
- Environmentally safe end-of-life treatment, compliant with corporate standards and local law
- Maximizing revenue from end-of-life IT assets (ability to recycle or refurbish and reuse)
- Full traceability to prevent illegal destinations
- Certified devices and data destruction
Lithium Batteries Take-Back
Our services support producers of lithium batteries, electric vehicles, and e-bikes/scooters, as well as other organizations owning spent lithium that require a multi-country and coordinated take-back.
- Specialized Collection
- Supply of appropriate and authority-approved packaging, labelling, and packing instructions
- Domestic and cross-border transportation in full compliance with national/international regulations
- Usage of specific treatment sites or battery compliance scheme recycling network
E-waste is a complex mixture of components, materials, and substances. If not properly managed, it may cause collection/treatment inefficiencies, environmental damages, and penalties.
We support multinational producers, distributors, and worldwide organizations that need harmonizing e-waste management.
- Treatment in approved audited sites to defined recycling standards