The August newsletter recently landed in our subscribers’ inboxes (you can sign up here).
This issue we covered the following topics:
- A brief update on Brexit and what you should be doing to remain compliant.
- The latest restrictions and exemptions under the RoHS Directive (Directive on the Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment).
- What is in the newly published United States National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) technical report.
- Notification of products containing priority control substances deadlines under K-REACH.
- Plus more from Kenya, Thailand and Sri Lanka! You can also ‘meet’ another one of our team members!
Read the latest issue here and don’t forget to sign up for the latest chemical regulatory updates from H2.
By clicking the subscribe button I would like to subscribe to the newsletter and agree that I receive compliance information and news from Landbell Group services including H2 Compliance.
You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking here or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and you have a right to oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by contacting Landbell Group at email@example.com.