Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) is the European Union’s (EU) chemical management regulation. We offer a suite of comprehensive solutions to address your REACH needs:
- Only Representative (OR) Services
- Trustee (Consultancy) Services
- Registrations of all types including Lead, Joint, PPORD, and Intermediate Dossiers
- Managing existing registrations by updating dossiers to include new data from Lead Registrant/Consortia as well as meeting REACH obligations to keep tonnage import information current.
- Substances of Concern: Staying abreast and managing the impact to avoid market interruptions and maintain supply chain integrity.
- Management of Lead SIEF Services
H2 Compliance offers a comprehensive service tailored to your unique requirements. We provide technical and regulatory expertise to ensure your products maintain compliance throughout your supply chain:
- We review compliance programs and identify your risks and obligations.
- OR functions to allow a non-EU company to take on the duties of their EU customers. Clients continue to benefit from ready access to REACH experts.
- We simplify and manage the complexity of REACH Registrations for you
- We offer strategic business solution and services to identify and manage the risks of substances and articles, including Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC), and Restrictions.
- REACH technical and strategic consulting services
- Complete product portfolio review to determine regulatory obligations and provide appropriate solutions.