In the EU, the Battery regulation review sets new targets for the safe use of chemicals and Candidate List has 2 new substances which trigger obligations for the suppliers. We traditionally follow federal and California state developments in the US, regulatory updated in Japan and China.
H2 Compliance held its annual face to face meeting in Poland, welcomed new colleagues. Our environmental team expands its work on medical devices end-of-life management, producer responsibility in Canada and take-back programs for online marketplaces.
Read full Newsletter online or go to a specific section of you interest:
- EU moves towards safer use of chemicals in batteries
- ECHA adds two new substances to Candidate List
- UK REACH regulatory updates summarised
- U.S. EPA: Dichloromethane ban proposed.
- California: Ethylene oxide – no significant risk level?
- Asia: Japan amends its chemicals law. China considers a shift to GHS 8
- H2 Compliance held its annual face to face event in Warsaw, Poland
- Our environmental teams expands its work on medical equipment end-of-life management
- Over the next two months, H2 will be presenting at several US conferences
- One of the biggest worldwide marketplaces take-back program is growing!
- H2 producer responsibility organisations (PRO) in Ontario