H2 Compliance delivers detailed risk assessments and carefully considers each step of the process, including hazard identification, dose-response assessment, exposure assessment, and risk characterization. We can help you understand the potential health or environmental risks associated with your substances or products. Additionally, we offer a start to finish approach to tackling occupational exposure concerns, from assigning occupational exposure bands to performing industrial hygiene services. We tailor our solutions to fit your needs.
With our toxicology and industrial hygiene expertise, we help you maintain compliance with regulatory, occupational, and environmental standards. All services are executed with the goal of providing recommendations to reduce risk to workers, the environment, and consumers.
Our services include:
- GHS classification and hazard characterization
- Hazard communication
- Cosmetic safety assessments
- Read across
- Toxicology risk assessments
- Consultation for toxicology testing requirements
- Conformance assessments (e.g., for Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act and ASTM D-4236 assessments)
- Occupational exposure banding